Non-Perishables Coordinator: Difference between revisions
From BSC PolicyJump to navigationJump to search
(→the job description for Non-Perishables Coord. was not linked; Added the current job description)
m (Zoewan moved page Non-Perishables to Non-Perishables Coordinator: Job title has been updated)
Revision as of 18:57, 31 January 2022
General Job Description: Oversee packing, delivery, and inventory of non-perishables and supplies; supervise non-perishable packing and delivery crews.
Required Scheduling Availability: Tuesday and Thursday strongly preferred; Monday & Wednesday afternoon also acceptable.
- 1. Ensure all work areas are orderly, safe, and clean, including delivery vehicles.
- 2. Lead a team of workshifts to pack and deliver non-perishables, supplies, coffee, tea, spices, kitchenware, and occasionally, furniture, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. items from CFS to houses on Thursdays.
- 3. Maintain organized and complete delivery records.
- 4. Drive safely and courteously; in accordance with BSC Vehicle Safety Policy.
- 5. Be responsible for security of the office, work area, and refrigerators when other crews are not working.
- 6. Perform other duties as requested by CFS Supervisor or Assistant CFS Supervisor.
- 7. Lead a crew to procure large quantities of key items directly from Costco.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- 1. Ability and willingness to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- 2. Well organized, reliable, responsible
- 3. Ability to count accurately and keep accurate records
- 4. Ability to work well with people in a team situation
- 5. Good oral and written communications skills
- 6. Good judgment, e.g. for substitutions, quality, shelf-life, etc.
- 7. Able to drive truck; valid driver's license; good driving record
Entry Level Experience/Education Required:
- 1. Must be an eligible BSC member for the term of job.
Term of Job: Indefinite; Fall & Spring Semesters Only Hours Per Week: 9 hours per week Hired By: Hiring Commission Supervised By: CFS Supervisor Compensation: Current Workshift Rate Working Conditions By: Personnel Code