I.E. House-Level Management Councils
From BSC PolicyJump to navigationJump to search
|Warning: Obsolete as of 12/10/15|
THIS POLICY HAS BEEN DELETED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AS OF 12/10/15. This page should be treated as purely historical.
I.E.1. COUNCIL OF PRESIDENTS
- 1.01 There shall be a mandatory once-a-month (including the summer) meeting of all the House Presidents to be overseen by the Member Resources Supervisor
- 1.02 Those houses not in attendance will be fined workshift hours.
- 1.03 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of Presidents
- 1.04 If a unit does not 1) have a “President” position, 2) a position filled by a single member that chairs unit councils, or 3) any stipulated policy regarding an order of succession to that position upon the inability of the unit President to fulfill their responsibilities, the unit must designate a member to attend the Council of Presidents.
- 1.05 At least one representative from the Community Relations/Development Department or the Member Resources Department shall attend each meeting.
I.E.2 COUNCIL OF HOUSE MANAGERS
- 2.01 There shall be a mandatory, once-a-month (including the summer) meeting of all the House Managers to be facilitated by Member Resources Supervisor.
- 2.02 House Managers who do not have prior house engagements & fail to attend will be fined one hour.
- 2.03 Each meeting must take place at a different BSC cooperative.
- 2.04 At each meeting, a member of the Education and Training Committee must attend.
- 2.05 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of House Managers
I.E.3. COUNCIL OF SOCIAL MANAGERS
(Northside shall be excluded unless they elect a social manager)
- 3.01 There shall be a mandatory monthly (including the summer) meeting of all the Social Managers to be coordinated by the Member Events Coordinator and/or Member Resource Supervisor.
- 3.02 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of Social Managers.
- 3.03 Those units not in attendance will be fined at the workshift rate.
I.E.4. COUNCIL OF WASTE REDUCTION MANAGERS
- 4.01 There shall be a mandatory monthly meeting (5 General Meetings a semester; 1 every 3 weeks) of all the Waste Reduction Managers (WRM) to be coordinator--- by the Waste Reduction Coordinator (WRC) or Central Kitchen (if no WRC is available).
- 4.02 The purpose of this meeting is intended to answer questions, provide feedback, and ensure Waste Reduction Managers are on track with their workshift duties and projects.
- 4.03 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of Waste Reduction Managers.
- 4.04 Those units not in attendance will be fined at the workshift rate.