CFS Administrative Assistant
General Job Description: The CFS Administrative Assistant coordinates the flow of accounting paperwork and other relevant data between CFS and other departments, namely, Accounting and Purchasing. Additionally, the CFS Administrative Assistant also provides office coverage, performs miscellaneous clerical tasks such as data entry, as necessary, and helps ensure there is a clean, safe working environment in the CFS office/warehouse.
- Help CFS staff receive deliveries; maintain organized receiving records.
- Reconcile order processing documentation to identify shorts, lost items, and mis-deliveries; correct these errors when possible.
- Help CFS staff conduct inventories when necessary.
- Organize and report receiving, delivery, or inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Provide additional office/clerical support to CFS staff, as needed.
- Assist with cleaning and addressing safety issues in the CFS office, lounge, and warehouse, as needed.
- Assist CFS Supervisor in processing workshift and student staff payroll
- Assist CFS Supervisor in coordinating the implementation of new workflows.
- Assist the CFS Supervisor and Assistant CFS Supervisor with office coverage (i.e. answering phones and helping Kitchen Managers, vendors, staff, members, and other visitors).
- Drive truck safely and courteously, in accordance with BSC Vehicle Safety Policy.
- Perform other duties as requested by the CFS Supervisor or Assistant CFS Supervisor.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to type 60 wpm
- Ability to learn detailed information procedures quickly and accurately
- Reliable and punctual
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, email, and databases
- Ability to drive a truck; valid driver's license; good driving record
Entry Level Experience/Education Required:
- Must be an eligible BSC member for the term of job
Additional Requirements: Work is performed in a normal office environment and requires the ability to operate a computer keyboard, 10-key calculator, and engage in repetitive motions.
Term of Job: Indefinite; Fall & Spring Semesters Only
Hours Per Week: 10 hours per week
Hired By: Hiring Committee
Supervised By: CFS Supervisor
Compensation: Workshift Rate
Working Conditions By: Personnel Code