1. The cost of Fall and Spring boarding contracts for apartment residents shall be reduced by the amount that they already pay as overhead in their rent.
2. A boarder shall be charged $25 plus 3 days of food following cancellation of his/her contract.
3. The deposit for boarders shall be $125.
4. Houses must require boarders to do workshifts. Dinner and weekday dinner boarders are required to do two hours of workshifts per week. Full boarders are required to do three hours of workshifts per week.
5. Boarders may opt for nineteen meals a week (full board), seven meals a week (dinner only) or five meals a week (weekday dinner only.)
6. A full boarder may become a dinner-only boarder without penalty. S/he must notify the BSC office three days in advance of his/her change.
7. A boarder who has terminated his/her contract during the semester (as defined by the University calendar) without meeting any of the provisions of IV.B.1. shall be responsible for paying three days board charges following the date of written notice to the BSC office and $25 (as of Spring 2008) of his/her deposit shall be retained by the BSC as per the boarding contract.
8. All boarders shall be charged from the day they commence boarding. See section IX.D
XXIII.B. HOUSE ASSIGNMENT
1. Each house council may specify how many boarders they are willing to be assigned by the central level. If a house does not specify to the central office the number of boarders they want assigned, the central office will cap the number of boarders at twenty percent of the house’s room capacity.
2. Members living at Rochdale Village, Fenwick Weaver’s Village, and Northside Apartments will be given preferential assignment as boarders.
3. All decentralized boarders must be approved by house council.
1. House-level boarders are not members and do not receive points.
2. Full boarders shall receive one half point per semester. Dinner only and weekday dinner only boarders shall receive one-quarter point per semester. Co-op apartment residents may not receive additional points for boarding. Boarders must have a contract for at least 42 days to get their points.