I.E. House-Level Management Councils
From BSC Policy
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 23:58, 25 November 2010 by
I.E.1. COUNCIL OF PRESIDENTS
- 1.01 There shall be a mandatory once-a-month (including the summer) meeting of all the House Presidents to be overseen by the Member Resources Supervisor
- 1.02 Those houses not in attendance will be fined workshift hours.
- 1.03 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of Presidents
- 1.04 If a unit does not 1) have a “President” position, 2) a position filled by a single member that chairs unit councils, or 3) any stipulated policy regarding an order of succession to that position upon the inability of the unit President to fulfill his or her responsibilities, the unit must designate a member to attend the Council of Presidents.
- 1.05 At least one representative from the Community Relations/Development Department or the Member Resources Department shall attend each meeting.
I.E.2 COUNCIL OF HOUSE MANAGERS
- 2.01 There shall be a mandatory, once-a-month (including the summer) meeting of all the House Managers to be facilitated by Member Resources Supervisor.
- 2.02 House Managers who do not have prior house engagements & fail to attend will be fined one hour.
- 2.03 Each meeting must take place at a different BSC cooperative.
- 2.04 At each meeting, a member of the Education and Training Committee must attend.
- 2.05 This meeting shall be called the BSC Council of House Managers