General Job Description: Delivery Coordinators deliver food, supplies, furniture and/or other goods from the central-level to units in the BSC each week.
Required Scheduling Availability: Delivery Coordinators must be available for three four-hour time blocks, Monday- Friday, 12 - 5 pm
- Deliver food, supplies, and furniture, and other items as requested by the CFS Supervisor or Assistant CFS Supervisor, from CFS to the houses three days a week.
- Keep accurate records of deliveries, and correct mis-deliveries when possible.
- Return delivery bins to CFS, and return any extra items to appropriate storage areas.
- Clean delivery bins after each shift and stack neatly.
- Return delivery records to CFS professional staff.
- Supervise workshift assistants, as needed.
- Ensure that delivery truck has at least a half tank of gas at the completion of every delivery.
- Perform other duties as requested by the CFS Supervisor or Assistant CFS Supervisor.
- Be responsible for security of the office, work area, and refrigerators when other crews are not working.
- Drive truck safely and courteously, in accordance to the BSC Vehicle Safety Policy
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to drive truck; valid driver's license; good driving record.
- Ability and willingness to lift 50 lbs. regularly and continuously.
- Ability to work with others in a team situation.
- Ability to count accurately and keep organized records.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Entry Level Experience/Education Required:
- Must be an eligible BSC member for the term of job.
Term of Job: Indefinite; Fall & Spring Semesters Only
Hours Per Week: 12 hours per week
Hired By: Hiring Commission
Supervised By: CFS Supervisor
Compensation: Workshift Rate
Working Conditions by: Personnel Code