From BSC Policy
Jump to navigationJump to search
General Job Description: The Dairy Coordinator receives, packs and inventories dairy, alternative milk, yogurt, and ice-cream.
Required Scheduling Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 8 am - 12 pm
- Receive and pack dairy, alternative milk, yogurt, and ice cream orders.
- Produce accurate receiving, order processing, and inventory records; report discrepancies to CFS Supervisor.
- Train and supervise workshift assistants.
- Maintain clean, sanitary, and organized working areas, including refrigerators and freezers, and any work surfaces used.
- Other duties as requested by CFS Supervisor or Assistant CFS Supervisor.
- Be responsible for security of the office, work area, and refrigerators when other crews are not working.
- Assist other CFS workers when necessary.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Ability and willingness to lit 50 lbs. regularly and continuously
- Well organized, reliable, and responsible
- Ability to count accurately and keep accurate records
- Ability to work well with people in a team situation
- Good oral and written communication skills
Term of Job: Indefinite with summer layoff
Hours Per Week: 12 hours per week
Hired By: Hiring Committee
Supervised By: CFS Supervisor
Compensation: Current Workshift Rate
Contract: Personnel Code