BSC Policy Wiki
The mission of the Berkeley Student Cooperative is to provide a quality, low-cost, cooperative housing community to university students, thereby providing an educational opportunity for students who might not otherwise be able to afford a university education.
- 1 Guiding Documents
- 2 Articles of Incorporation
- 3 By-Laws
- 4 Policy Directory
- 5 Administrative Code (AdCode)
- 6 Personnel Code (PerCode)
- 7 Employee Association Contract
- 8 Member Contract
- 9 Miscellaneous Policies
- 10 Appendix A: Information for Board Reps
- 11 Appendix B: Information for Student Executives
- 12 Appendix C: Information for Administrative Assistants
- 13 Appendix D: General Organizational Information
This document represents our relationship with the State of California. This cannot be changed without approval from the state.